Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Jun 2, Sat 8:00 pm - Capital One Arena
Jun 4, Mon 8:00 pm - Capital One Arena
May 28, Mon 1:05 pm - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Chicago Bulls Details
The Bulls began playing in the NBA in 1966. The team was successful right from the beginning: they are the only NBA team to ever make the playoffs in their first season. The Bulls won a division title in 1975 but truly rose to prominence in when they drafted Michael Jordan—often considered the best player of all time—with the 3rd overall pick in 1984.
The team took some time to build a team around Jordan, most notably acquiring Scottie Pippen in 1987. The Bulls would ultimately dominate the 90s. They won three consecutive championships between 1990 and 1993, and Jordan took home the Finals MVP award in all three years.
After the third championship, Michael Jordan abruptly retired from the NBA and briefly pursued a career in baseball (you’ll know all about this if you saw Jordan in Space Jam). As abruptly as he left, Jordan later returned to the NBA. Beginning with Jordan’s first full season back with the Bulls, the team won three consecutive championships again (1996-1998). Jordan again won Finals MVP in all three years. The 1995-96 Bulls also won 72 games in the regular season, setting a record that was only recently broken. Jordan played his last games for the Bulls in the 1997-1998 season and holds the NBA record in points per game, averaging over 30.
The current Bulls appear to be beginning a rebuilding process. They qualified for the playoffs last season after trading Derrick Rose—who was a key part of much of their success post-Jordan—to New York. After the season, they traded Jimmy Butler for Minnesota’s 2017 draft pick Lauri Markkanen (7th overall), a big man with good shooting ability. They released Rajon Rondo and did not re-sign Michael Carter-Williams. Chicago-native and veteran Dwayne Wade will lead a young Bulls team into the 2017-18 season. The Bulls play in Chicago’s United Center.
How to purchase Chicago Bulls tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Chicago Bulls tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Bulls games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Chicago Bulls tickets.
When do Bulls playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Bulls make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Bulls playoff tickets!
Chicago Bulls schedule
For a list of upcoming Bulls games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Bulls Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Bulls regular season runs from October 19, 2017 to April 11, 2018.
How much do Bulls tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Bulls tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Bulls tickets start at about $20. Visit our Bulls Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Bulls play the Heat?
This 2017-18 season dates for Bulls vs. Heat games are November 26 and January 15 at United and March 29 at American Airlines Arena. Visit our Bulls vs. Heat matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Chicago Bulls Top Matchups
The Chicago Bulls have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Bulls vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Pistons Tickets
- Bulls vs. Pacers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Bucks Tickets
- Bulls vs. Warriors Tickets
- Bulls vs. Clippers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Lakers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Suns Tickets
- Bulls vs. Kings Tickets
- Bulls vs. Hawks Tickets
- Bulls vs. Hornets Tickets
- Bulls vs. Heat Tickets
- Bulls vs. Magic Tickets
- Bulls vs. Wizards Tickets